From:
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:14:41 -0400
John (heartlessly snipped):

>It never did.  In a pathetic act of, er, Voightus interruptus; I changed
>the channel thus silencing my soprano.

Delightful vignette.  I do most of my listening in my car, and perform
my own version of this mini-play on a near daily basis.  I can't reach
those Italian tenors even in falsetto, but that doesn't mean I can't
share my disc with my fellow motorists.  I do need more oomphh in my
audio system, though.

There's a car in this neighborhood with the personalized license plates,
VC DARTE.  I tried catching up to her one day to ask if I got credit
for knowing what it meant, or did I actually have to sing it to get full
points.  I was ready to do so.  But she sped off into the distance, never
knowing what kind of lunatic was stalking her.  Maybe One Fine Day....

Mitch Friedfeld