From:
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:53:56 +0100
Richard Pennycuick observes:

>A book review by Martin Anderson in the August IRR extolled the virtues
>of the Finnish Music Information Centre's website (www.fimic.fi) and in
>particular, a series of articles by the musicologist Kimmo Korhonen -
>250 of them, no less.  ...

I have been using the site exctensively over the last few days.  The
navigation is not exactly intuitive, true, but the information contained
therein is pretty close to comprehensive when you come to examine it.
It is a FABULOUS resource and other MICs could well take a leaf out of
the Finn's book, so to speak.

Tim Mahon