From:
Steve Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 11:12:05 -0600
Greetings, I'm trying to find a recording of Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue
and An American in Paris, that dates back to at least the mid-1970's.
At that time I had the LP, and then several years later I had the same
recording on CD.

Unfortunately, I cannot recall the orchestra, conductor or piano solo.
I do recall that the album artwork had a white background with an American
flag motif.  The CD that came out several years later had the same
artwork.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?  I know that the album artwork is not
much to go on, but thanks in advance for any help in tracking down this
recording.  Regards,

Steve Curtis