From:
Nicholas J Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:55:44 +0100
Improvisation to me is the purest form of music known.  Yet the skills are
so awkward to acquire.  Does having the skills of improvisation mean that
you have the potential to compose 'proper' written down pieces.  I love
composing and have many students who improvise but cannot write their music
down.

Suggestions as to how I can further my skills as an improviser as well as
my students..

Nicholas J Roberts
http://www.advsys.co.uk/ia2329