From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:43:30 -0500
Virginia Knight wonders:

>But I wondered whether people have used their imagination to get their
>computer to play particular fragments of classical music in various
>situations, or thought about what might be appropriate.

Not that I spend idle time at my computer, I did however once come across
these 2 sources of themes.  Hagy is the classical music freak.  The Wagner
theme is a bit tedious if your into serious computing, unless your OK
listening to half an act when deleting your email.  Oohbetty has some nice
art backgrounds and good taste in music.  I think she relies on Hagu for
her WAV files.

Probably shouldn't think of downloading unless you have excess space on
your hard disk.  These often include several different backgrounds and a
number of music files.  But it is a nice alternative to selling someone's
Seattle software.

Have fun,

Tom Connor
http://members.xoom.com/hagu/desktop.htm and