From:
Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:18:43 -0800
I think the DG site has several benefits over other sites.  FIrst, the
DG site always includes the booklet (program notes) that comes with the
CD when you download an entire album.  I have been frustrated many times
by iTunes and Amazon because they rarely include the booklet.  In fact,
it is often difficult to tell who the performers are.

Secondly, the price for an entire CD is generally $11.99 which is less
than a physical CD costs.  Granted, it is higher than iTunes, Amazon and
others, but you do get that booklet.

Finally, the DG site has several out of print and obscure CD's that I
have not been able to find elsewhere (for download).

So, all in all, I am happy with DG's decision to do this, I hope other
labels will follow suit.

Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>