From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:04:02 -0800
van der Hagen of Norway wrote:

>Have you got any idea where to buy recordings from the Exclusive "pirate"
>label? Best wishes!  (I love Kleibers recordings, I have yesterday bought
>his 4th Symh.  Beethoven)

Sometimes Berkshire has some, but right now no Kleiber.

Did a search of several searchboxes I keep on my site and found only Tower
is carrying them, and they are special-ordered, and that includes the
Kleiber.

You can go to Tower and use their advanced search to go by label or
you can go to my direct link to their advanced search box at
http://www.andrys.com/books.html#tower ...
(I'd mention classical.net but Tower doesn't seem to be one of their
searchboxes.)  [I wouldn't wish Tower mail order on my worst enemy.  -Dave]

But a caveat. At one time Tower had some they were offering, but they
either ran out soon or found out they couldn't stock get them after all.
I think they offer special order but the orders may not always be
possible.

Andrys in Berkeley
http://www.andrys.com/books.html
Search sheet music, videos, CDs, books