From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:05:59 -0500
Allan Kohrman wrote:

>I agree with Len's assessment.  I am curious as to whether he or anyone
>else thinks there are other bad seats in Symphony Hall.

Definitely.  My seats used to be on the main floor and I liked them.  I
had a prof.  in graduate school who insisted on 2nd balcony against the
wall.  I recall sitting under one of the balconies and hearing very little
high end.  (Don't remember if it was on the floor or in the 1st balcony.)

Regards,

Tom Connor