From:
Usama Amin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:14:09 -0400
Justice Ginsburg I know is a big supporter of the arts; she's a generous
donor to our organization WPAS and recently also gave a chunk of her
honorarium fee from a lecture she made.  I remember at our Gala, you
could see this diminutive figure in an elegant pant-suit with inquisitive
eyes walking from table to table looking at all the auction items and
putting in her bids.  Her aid was having a hard time keeping up with
her.  She was very approachable and always ready to talk about her
passion for the arts.

Usama