From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:31:49 -0500
Bob wrote:

>Gerardo Constantini wrote:
>
>>Liszt -)
>>Worst: Dante Sonata,Annes de Pellegrinage,Polonaises.
>
>Still disagree about the Annes de Pellegrinage no matter how you put it.
>Also you have ignored all Liszt's non-piano music.
>
>An omission in my reply to your first post was of course 'Les Preludes'
>here I can heartily recommend Karajan's version.

Well,it's true I forgot to put the Choral and some organ works.  Not
problem with the Annes of pellegrinage.It's just a matter of taste.
"Les Preludes" are a kind of a "serious" version of that pathetic
Dante Sonata.Sometimes are unnecesary bombastic.Despite it, i like
the "Preludes".(Not everything in life has to be serious).  Regards:

Gerardo:.