From:
Tim Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:53:09 -0500
Thomas Heilman wrote:

>Tony Duggan writes on the Rosbaud\Mahler 6:
>
>>I take it that 19'02" for the first movement means Rosbaud doesn't play the
>>exposition repeat?
>
>He does not.  Actually, what conductors did record this with the exposition
>repeat?

Among those that I can vouch for:

Bernstein (Sony and DG), Kubelik, Haenchen, Boulez, Inoue, Solti,
Horenstein, Thomas Sanderling, Haitink, Zander, Nanut, Mehta, Levine,
Karajan, Farberman, ....

Perhaps the better question is who does not observe the repeat? Barbirolli,
Szell, Levi, and Mitropoulos.

Tim Dickinson
http://www.tdware.com