From:
Gretchen Ehrenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:22:50 +0000
My friend loaned me a Sirius Sat.  Radio and they have three classical
channels.  One totally devoted to vocal music, one Classical Pops (yicky
name, eh?) and one standards.  Not all that eclectic, perhaps not too
dissimilar from "Classical 24" from Minnesota Public Radio, but at least
a choice.  I plan to choose the Siruis system mainly as they have the
Gay Community Channel, but I am glad that they have a choice of classical
channels.

Gretchen Ehrenberg
Garmisch-Partenkirchen
and Los Angeles (at the moment)