From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:48:21 -0500
Ed Zubrow wrote:

>So, all you eclectic savants: how do you find the Iris Dements,
>Melachrinos, Esquivals, and Dennys (none of whom I have heard of
>much less heard) of the world?

Easy: radio.  Non-oldies stations, of course.  Even the car radio will
do, but a really good one heard at unusual hours will open up an endless
supply of good music of all kinds.

Second, listen to your kids, if you have such familial units.  Mine
recently turned me on to the movie 'Holes,' which is fresh and enjoyable.
And to Good Charlotte, which may be a bit one-note -- fast, and full of
pimply non-conformism -- but hammer out very good, noisy rock 'n roll.

Bert Bailey