From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:14:11 -0400
Andrew Carlan wrote:

>Robin, you misunderstood me.  I wasn't trying to criticize you or denigrate
>Grooves' contents.  I am anxious to get a bite at it when it goes on line.

On the surface, you might think that Andrew Carlan was really *not*
criticizing or denigrating anything.

However, if you read his other posts on this subject, you will find that
the repeated references to "Grooves" indicate his real insidious subliminal
purpose of touting the superiority of vinyl records over CD's.

Do not be taken in!!

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/Index.html