From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:10:42 +0100
Don Satz wrote:

>I continue to be increasingly impressed with recent Naxos recordings.  I
>have stayed away from Naxos for baroque music on period instruments

No need to don.  Check out Le Concert Spirituel and Heerve Niquet.  I have
heard their Charpentier and its good.  A friend of mine hevily into braoque
music has boufht quite a few CD:S with them and he is very pleased

I have recently started to listen to early music for the first time, with
the help of Naxos and Oxford Camerata.  I bought a couple of CD:S (Machaut,
Byrd, Obrecht to name a few) I have nothing to compare them with, but I
really enjoy what they are doing.

Patrik Enander
Goteborg, Sweden
http://hem3.passagen.se/mikaelisangare/