From:
James Hunsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:51:15 -0600
Bert Bailey wrote in part:

>...Must I resort to one of the systems above, and a database ...or is there
>another way of classifying CDs that I should know about?

In my opinion there is only one good way to classify LPs or CDs and that is
by manufacturers label and number, in alphabetical, then numerical order.
Yes, it either requires a very good memory or a database (I recommend
Microsoft Access) to discern the contents.  Nearly everyone I know who has
a large collection does it in this way.  This topic has been discussed in
great detail before.

Jim Hunsley