From:
I-Chun Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:10:08 -0800
I was browsing through the Hyperion catalogue and am interested in the
following CDs.  Would appreciate some feedback on whether they are worth
getting:

1.  Faure musuc for cello by Steven Isserlis & Pascal Devoyon

2.  Grieg quartets by the Chilingirian Quartet

3.  Metner & Rachmaninov for two pianos by Dimitri Alexeev & Nikolai
Demidenko

4.  Abbess Hildegard of Bingen: "A feather on the breath of God" by Gothic
Voices (I'm quite new to choral/vocal works, having owned just 2 CDs -
Rachmaninov's Vespers & Schubert's Die schone Mullerin)

I-Chun Liu
Singapore