From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:51:49 PDT
John Parker wrote of Bach:

>He is the Master and I will only dare to admit that as respectful
>and fond of is music as I am, I would go mad if I were stuck on the
>proverbial desert island and had only the complete works of J.S Bach
>for my musical pleasure.

For musical purposes, I could do fine with Bach.  But, I'm not going to any
desert island without women.  I have my priorities straight - Woman beats
Bach.  I'm just trying to get into that primitive mode.

Speaking of Bach, I miss a former list member who was my Bach "soul mate".
Is anyone on the list on my Bach wavelength?

Don go now,

Don Satz