From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 00:59:45 +0100
I've been searching through various CM resource pages looking for
biographical information on the American Composer Arthur Foote.  Strangely,
I can't find doodly.  Classical.net? Zip.  the Indiana U.  Archives?
Zilch.Steve Schwarz's catalogue? Nary a Footeprint.  What's going on?
Here's one of the premiere American Romantic composers, and he seems to
be ignored by everyone!

I really need some biographical information on this excellent and unknown
composer, and would appreciate any help.  (And we'll give you credit on our
program notes!)

Thanks,

David Runnion
www.serafinotrio.com