From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:37:17 -0700
I'm pleased to announce that Classical Net (myself) and Web Design
Associates (myself and a partner) have teamed up to offer Internet
services, site design, and web hosting for classical music artists,
companies, organizations, and activities.

Web Design Associates offers a complete line of services and hosting
solutions for every application, from a basic web site to a compete
e-commerce package with online shopping.  We'll handle everything from
getting you a unique address (domain name) to setting up the server, to
installing the web pages, and including routine maintenance to keep your
site up to date.  Businesses large and small are finding it more cost
effective to out-source web design and site maintenance.  We offer a wide
variety of services to support your online marketing strategies from
piecework designs to complete, turn-key web presences.

We can bring to the design of your web site the same expertise that makes
Classical Net the #1 classical music site with over 10,000 visitors a day
and consistent top placements on search engines.  And, we're not going
anywhere.  Classical Net has been online longer than eBay or Amazon, and
continues to grow 30-50% per year.  We can do the same for you.

Contact us if you want a web site, but

   - think it costs too much
   - don't have the time
   - don't know the technology.

We can set up a site from scratch, update an existing site, or consult and
assist on specific projects such as setting up a shopping cart system for
selling products.  Check out our guide to services and price list at:

   http://www.webdesignassociates.com/

Special arrangements can be made for non-profit groups, supporters of
Classical Net and participants in the discussion list.

Dave Lampson
Classical Net Webmaster
http://www.classical.net/
http://www.webdesignassociates.com/