From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:34:43 +1100
I have a Symphonie a Grand Orchestre in C Minor, Op 23 by Wilms on an
Olympia CD, part of a series called 400 Years of Dutch Music.  When I
first read of the Archiv CD Don reviewed, I was faced with the dilemma
common to all collectors of having half of a new CD already and wondering
whether to duplicate for the sake of the other symphony.  In this case,
some web research found that Wilms' 4th symphony is the one on the Olympia
CD, so I can add the new one to my want list as can anyone else who owns
the earlier CD.

Richard Pennycuick