From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:55:33 -0800
We have just published our reviewer's choices for Recordings of the year
http://www.musicweb-international.com/roty_2007.htm

Recently we posted Michael Herman's magnum opus: British and Commonwealth
symphonies from the nineteenth century to the present - a discography
http://www.musicweb-international.com/British_Symphonies_on_CD/index.htm

This has now been joined by a similar discography of Concertos
http://www.musicweb-international.com/British_Concertos_on_CD/index.htm

Do let me know if you find any errors or omissions Use e-mail address:

You might also like to look at

Christmas Music Beyond The Carols by David Barker
http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2007/Nov07/christmas_selection.htm

And

A Tribute To Nina Milkina by Christopher Howell on the first anniversary of
her death
http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2007/Nov07/Milkina_CH.htm

Len Mullenger
http://www.musicweb-international.com/