From:
Jos Janssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:36:38 +0100
Bob Dubois:

>Of course, this is only for Belgians.  By the way, are there any? I'd like
>to know.

Well, not strictly me.  I'm from just on the other side of the river Meuse
near Maastricht in the Netherlands.  How about giving us a few details on
your festival? As a contemp goeroe, I'd be more than willing to be tempted
to swim across (or on second thoughts take a train, going by the freezing
cold of today).

regards, Jos