From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:30:17 -0700
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Albie Carbrera:
>
>>where could she possibly start?
>
>Anywhere she likes.

It is so one consider unsubscribing when one reads things like this.
Thats my contribution to the current debate, with the addition I think
(or at least hope) Mr.  Schwartz was a little humourus here.

If one possibly whats a more safe start however I would say that Beethoven
is indubitabely a much more safe start than Boulez.  But no, I hope the
original inquirer follows the wise advice and go out in the nature and
listens to fishes and mushrooms and some tincangarbage someone threw there
and enjoys the beautiful art music.

Mats Norrman