From:
Ed Zubrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:37:47 -0400
Jeffrey Hall wrote:

>...  So far, my favorite is Goode on Nonesuch.  What do you
>think of the Perahia recording of it on Sony/CBS?  ...

My guess, not having heard it, is that if you like Goode you will probably
like it.  I have the same complaint about both of them, based on the
Perahia I have heard.  Specifically, I find them (obviously) accomplished
pianists but without distinctive character.

Try one of my two current favorites for a different listening experience:
Brendel or Russell Sherman.

Ed