From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:16:51 -0500
If you in the Michigan area please join us for this free concerts.

Press Release December 16, 2000
Brave New Works, a new music series dedicted to promoting, presenting
and performing contemporary classical music for a broad audience without
compromising artistic integrity will present a two concerts in January of
2001 Detailed information can be found on our website at

   http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cyoungk/11401.htm

We look forward to seeing you at our concerts.  All Brave New Works events
are free and open to the public.  We are in search of sponsors to bring new
music to a wider public.

Chris Younghoon Kim, Artistic Director
Brave New Works
800-896-7340