From:
Jim Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:18:47 EDT
I was shocked to hear of this young conducter's untimely passing.  I
recently was able to get a copy of his Mahler Eighth (hard to find these
days in the US apparently)--I have enjoyed it immensely.  I haven't heard
too many of his other recordings.  But have to respect someone who can
generate the kind of controversy he did--anyone who can stir the critics
into a froth has something going for him.

Jim Saunders
Vancouver, WA  USA