From:
Ed Zubrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:25:10 -0500
After reading about it on the list and elsewhere, I took a shot and bought
Sequenzas several months ago.  I think it is an outstanding disc.  Very
unique.  But certainly accessible.  His ability to highlight aspects of
the various instruments (including the human voice) is kind of like a book
that is a series of character sketches.  At first they seem to be unrelated
portraits; but the more you consider them the more they relate to each
other.  At this point, I think the impact would be much less if heard
separately.

Although it is not inexpensive, I strongly recommend this disc to anyone
looking for something original.

Ed