From:
Barry Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:18:17 +0100
[The contents of this are probably self-explanatory.  -Dave]

Dear Moderator,

Below is the response sent to Mr Kregarman.  If anybody else is having
problems please do not hesitate to contact me directly.  Also, if anybody
has yet to read IRR let me know and I will be happy to send a free sample
copy.

I have been forwarded your message on Classical Digest.  I am at a loss
to know why you haven't been receiving copies and certainly why your
emails have gone unanswered.  If you have a problem of any kind in future
please come to my email [log in to unmask]

The March issue has been delayed due to a bereavement in the Editor's
family necessitating her going to an island off Vancouver during an
important time in our production period.  I regret that this will also
knock on effect for the April and May issues.

As far as missing copies are concerned I know that we had to send the
December and January issues twice, the second being on January 16th this
in addition to the regular monthly subscription mailed copy.  Methinks
your mailman could be an enthusiast!

I am sending copies of the February and March issues from this office
today so I trust that at least you will get these.  I would appreciate
knowing if, as and when, you get the regular subscription copies.

etc