From:
Danny Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:00:48 +0800
John Smyth <[log in to unmask]>

>I picked up the Kirshbaum, and have been enjoying it immensely--Bach's
>music is almost as good as Respighi's "Ancient Airs and Dances."

I am convince by Kevin Sutton to pick up this as well.  Someone mention
earlier that the CD is now on "promotion".  Can that "someone" kindly let
me know again where can it picked up? I am in Singapore, thus online CD
purchase will be more helpful, unlesss HMV or Towers are offering them for
"promotion" here as well.  Thks.

"Danny Tan" <[log in to unmask]>