From:
Alvaro Pons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:00:17 PDT
Hello again dear members, I just finished composing my latest "Moto
Perpetuo fr Flte allein", If any Flute player is interested in trying my
own music, feel free to contact me privately through e-mail, and we'll
arrange the sending form.  I have it in Cakewalk 7 format, it can be sent
through internet and also I can fax it anywhere in the world.  All of this
with my permission.  that's why I need you to contact me before.  It has
been dedicated to a very good friend of mine, who also plays at the local
orchestra.  He finds it quite challenging, because of the technical
difficulties.  I'm going to start copying down a manuscript from a previous
flute concert composed in 95', hard work indeed, and tedious...  all this
clicking, erasing...etc.  I also have some mixed voices works, all in
Cakewalk 7 format.

All I really want is to spread the word, (would it be the music then?)
throughout the world, (how humble), perhaps, I would like to be known as
another Venezuelan Composer, not stuck here, and not composing for myself,
but for everybody.

I know that not all styles are well acepted in the musicl society, but I'm
not much out of the line.  Just the "plain" tonal form, pseudo classical
style mixed up with a hint of local rythm.  I'm a big Mozart fan, and also
have a long list of great likes in music.

I hope to receive a response from anyone outside this country!  Thanx in
advance,

ALVARO JESUS OJEDA PONS
ICQ# 21215166