From:
Arturo Llamas Orenday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:18:43 -0600
I hope you can help in a question that I have:

Yesterday I was listening the marvelous Mass K.  427 "Grose messe",
obvously by Mozart; and in the part "Domine Deus" there are a moment
when the two female soloist voices sings.......but if you hear very
carefully the are in fact three voices, the third of them very high
and beetween the other two........

How is it called?  I mean are the harmonics of the voices?  are the voice
od God?  what is it?  In what another work have you noticed this effect?

I hope you can help me Thanks in advance..

Arturo Llamas
PRODUCER
XEUAA