From:
Gale Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 04:20:43 +0000
Janos Gereben asked about the Fantasy's recording history.

I can only speak for LPs, but there was at least a double LP set of US
provenance which contained all of COPLAND's Piano Music, also a Unicorn
(England) LP in the 1970s, and another UK LP from the 1980s, both the
latter compilation recordings which included 20th Century piano works by
other composers.

Professor Chasan reminds us of another recording as well by Masselos.

If anyone wants more details of the pianists on the LPs I have mentioned,
I might be able to dig the information out,  but the PIano Fantasy was
certainly not neglected by the record companies in LP days.

Gale Andrews, G.Andrews Classical LPs
http://www.galeandrews.co.uk