From:
Olivier Cayatte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:35:04 +0200
Hello,

I'd like to introduce my site, Jean-Philippe Rameau / Discography,
about the discography of the famous French composer, Jean-Philippe Rameau
(1683-1764), to you (you have to click on the previous link or type the
URL address:

   http://farhad.efka.club.fr/rameau/index.htm).

This site is built on a database and you can find all the records about
a specific work or all the records a performer has made.  There are now
about 250 records and 500 performers.

The list of the records is presented in a decreasing chronological order.
If you can see the cover of the record or the mention "Available", this
(new or pre-owned) record is available and if the mention "Not available"
appears, this record is out of print and not available.  As it changes
very fast in the record business, please contact me, if the mention
"Available" is not uptodate.

In a next version of this site, there will be a discussion group for
each Rameau work and you will be able to share information about the
recordings of this work (add a new record, how to find a specific rare
record, discuss which is the best performance
...).

Don't hesitate to have a look and to contact me (
[log in to unmask]) if you have any suggestion.

Best Regards
Olivier Cayatte
Jean-Philippe Rameau / Discography