From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:12:13 -0500
Dave has just put up a link to a very special webpage, Merton Music.

Merton Music publishes copies of out- of print and very hard- to- find
sheet music and and scores, primarily chambermusic for strings (and
strings plus keyboard).

The prices are VERY reasonable, so if you are looking for a special
gift for that chambermusician in your life, hop over to

   http://www.classical.net/music/links/commercial/publisher/merton/

and see what Dave Lampson has done with their catalog.  You can search
by instrument or composer.  Each country has its own contact person.

There are pieces I have never before heard, and composers I never knew.
It's a collector's delight!

Molique.  Draeseke.  Ries.  Fuchs.  Lindblad.  Philipp Scharwenka, Spohr,
Schaffner, Wilm, Stenhammar, Stanford, and that's just a taste.  Duos,
quartets, quintets, trios, piano trios, piano quartets, etc.!

That's

   http://www.classical.net/music/links/commercial/publisher/merton/

(You'll probably enjoy just looking at the site even if you aren't lucky
enough to be a violist!)

Not sold in stores.

Mimi Ezust