From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 04:59:11 -0500
I stabbed:

Robert Gray wrote:

>No, it features both Grieg SQs - cat.  no. CDA67117.  Haven't heard it,
>but Gramophone gave it a glowing review.  Best

Fascinating!  That'll teach me to talk without checking first.  I didn't
know that Grieg wrote TWO string quartets!  I am only familiar with op.
27.  According to Baker's, there were two other fragmentary quartets, one
of which was "not extant" at the time Baker's was revised, and the other
which was unfinished.  Do you have any more information about this cd on
Hyperion?

Mimi Ezust