From:
Danny Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:38:46 +0800
Denis Lessard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:-

>FNAC is right beside Beaubourg (or Centre George Pompidou).  You have to go
>underground in a mail named Forum des Halles, it's metro Les Halles too....
>But CD in France are very expensive from what I remember --a lot lot more
>(almost the double) than in Canada.

I agree with Denis.  There is no point to try to buy CDs in France.  It is
twice as expensive than here in Singapore, too.  I don't know why this is
so.  I work in a French company, and my French colleagues alway buy hordes
of CDs whenever they come in.  It may be due to distribution network,
taxation, or just plainly because Paris is an expensive place!

"Danny Tan" <[log in to unmask]>