From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 01:53:42 -0500
By the way in my country we have composers (i remember long time ago
i offer to Than than lee to contact him with Peruvian composers, SORRY
Than) who make the same thing,like Edgar valcarcel,Celso Garrido
Lecca,Francisco pulgar Vidal.  Anyway i am really not interested to much
in folkloric music.The few of it i enjoy,is mostly from Brasil.  Ahh the
ethnomusicologist i told about 4:33 is not a composer.That person pretend
to be a composer but is very far form it.  Later on i will send a catalog
of music of Peruvian composers for members who are interested on it.  Best
(Hasta pronto):

Gerardo:.