From:
Alexander Telnikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:47:05 +0100
Hello all, I am a composer/violinist, born in Russia, living in the UK and
writing music that is usually described as "good" (apart from one case - a
Chinese film director once turned down my music for a Chinese horror movie
on the basis that my music was "too good" - and I am very thankful to him
now, because at a certain point in life one simply decides not to bother
"to make it there" as a composer for movies after all, but instead tries
to make it there just as a composer).

If I can immodestly invite 'those who care' to visit my newly built
web page (http://www.red-oct.u-net.com/).  This, perhaps, will be of
particular interest to violinists - they will know why after they have
seen the samples.

You will find quite a bit of everything there, but I am planning to develop
my website further, eventually making it my main means of communicating
with this world.  When the technology becomes so advanced that conductors,
agents and publishers will be able to select scores of good composers
merely by clicking a button, that is.

If you do visit the website, please let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Yours,
Alexander Telnikoff