From:
Edward Janusz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:54:16 -0400
Some 20 years ago, I had a Musical Heritage Society LP called "20th
Century Finnish Music." I don't remember if it was "Vol.  1" or a
standalone.

Does anybody have it, or have access to a track list?  The only composer
I remember being on there was Joonas Kokkonen.  But there's one melody,
not by Kokkonen, that has gotten stuck in my mind after all these years.
What's worse is, I don't quite remember how it goes!

If anybody can supply the names of the pieces on there, I'd appreciate
it a lot.

Edward Janusz