From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:20:33 -0700
Scott Morrison wrote:

>James Tobin wrote:
>
>>The Nativitas is the one I heard and bought immediately, online.  It was
>>the 'Silent Night' from 'Three Carols, Op.20 arr.  by Kevin Oldham.
>>Gorgeous.

Actually, that was me.  Must correct what I said.  It's the 'Silent Night'
as arranged by Mark Johnson that I was struck by and am again at this
moment.  Just gorgeous!  Clusters galore.

Conrad Susa wrote us some material for Xmas and those I did like too.

>'Nativitas' is available at a very cheap price from Berkshire Record
>Outlet.  ...

A great gift for Xmas.   I guess I had better get mine early.

- A
http://www.andrys.com/books.html
  Search Classical CDs, Sheet Music, Videos