From:
Rianne Stam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:41:20 +0200
After acquiring a bargain Solti Ring from them, German mail order source
Zweitausendeins have sent me folders with more of those attractive offers,
among which are the complete Dvorak string quartets performed by the
Stamitz Quartet (Bayer Records):  10 CDs for DM 100 ($ 50 approx.).  Is
this a good overall quality set or sould I look elsewhere? If not, are all
these quartets really worth hearing or would I be equally happy with a
selection of the best?

thanks,
Rianne