From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:46:02 PST
Jeffrey Hall wrote:

>Dear CM fans, I have not been able to buy/find a copy of Classic CD
>magazine since around December.....  What is going on?

I don't subscribe to this magazine, but I buy it each month.  I bought the
February issue, but the March issue hasn't turned up yet, and that's rather
odd considering it's already the middle of the month.  So, there might be
a problem; its circulation is very small.  If it does go kaput, I'll likely
start getting BBC Music Magazine.  There's always another source to turn
to.

But, I still have optimism that the March issue will turn up.  Around 20
years ago, when I was living in Louisville, Kentucky, the owner of a small
but fine classical music shop told me that Fanfare had offcially closed up
shop.  It's twenty years later, and Fanfare is still going strong.

Don Satz