From:
John Farah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:36:58 PDT
For those who may be interested in reading more on Sorabji, there is a
good book by Paul Rapoport entitled "Sorabji: A Critical Celebration".
It contains articles by Rapoport and others who knew the composer,
discussing the man, his opinions and his music.  Also the same author
has another book called I think "Opus Est" which discusses the music of
six lesser known European composers, of which Sorabji, Alan Pettersson,
Vagn Holmboe and Havergal Brian are four (I can't remember the other two).
I'm sure that an internet search for either of these books would yield
something as to where to obtain them.

bye for now,
John Kameel Farah
http://webhome/idirect.com/~ffarah