Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:20:01 EST
From:
Rachel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Unless I missed something in the television listings, (OK, I was busy
helping set up the technical aspects of the Tournament of Roses Parade), I
did not find any station on our over the air (OK, point two, I need a C/Ku
band dish) spectrum that aired the New Year's From Vienna, live or delay.
Was I mistaken? I did listen to the radio broadcast via KUSC (WGBH- ORF).

For me, It is not New Year's without the Vienna Concert...I drive my
CO-works nuts with my humming of Strauss music while starting at colour
bars from Pasadena for long hours.

Rachel (Bavarian) Lee
KTLA-TV
Los Angeles