From:
"Richard A. Ujvary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:23:09 -0400
I believe he also had some definitive opinions on Beethoven's music as
well.  Unless he was way under the weather when he came out with the
statements I can only think he just wanted to shake up the music world
with the incendiary talk.  With Saint Glenn, of course you're not getting
mainstream but eccentricity and the novel approach to musical totems.

Rich