From:
David Cozy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:04:22 +0900
Janos recently sent a clip attributed to "the Tiger" which began:

>What bothered me about this season was the coercion and the hype
>-- please notice that all those Opernwelt awards are from a
>Stuttgart-based publication -- both of which led to anger . . . .

Having had a look at the URL Janos provided for the full story:

>http://www.examiner.com/ex_files/default.jsp?story=X1205SCOREw

I discovered that the Tiger is also known as "T. Hashimoto" and, though
I have no idea if his criticisms are just, he sure writes a lively column,
one it would be a pleasure to read regularly.  Who says criticism has
to be dull?

Janos, who is this T. "The Tiger" Hashimoto?

Thanks,
David Cozy