From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:50:01 -0500
Ray Bayless writes:

>I'll bet you occasionally find CD's you haven't played or didn't know
>you had.  Or that you couldn't find a few months ago.

Let me set the record straight.  I often lose track of where particular
cd's are located.  My lack of organization is the reason.  Just a couple
of weeks ago I found my copy of Brendel/Mackerras performing Mozart piano
concertos in the trunk of my automobile; I haven't a clue how it got there,
but I must have been the responsible party.

Losing track of where a cd is located is not the same thing as forgetting
that I bought it in the first place; I never forget what I have bought or
received as a gift.  However, I sometimes get confused as to which artist
is involved.  Confusion is a gradually increasing element of my life; if
you happen to see me in your neighborhood, please point my body in the
direction of Albuquerque and give me a kick-start.

Don Satz