From:
Theresa Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:33:04 -0400
I read the post concerning the opera "Louise" with Renee Fleming...that
must have been very exciting.I have several of her CDs and as a voice
teacher,am very impressed with her talent.  Her rendition of arias from
Ballad of Baby Doe and Suzanne is stupendous...  Also have a very
interestng rendition of Sutherland's SUOR ANGElICA and at the end of the CD
her version of Vissi D'Arte..Interesting touch since she is a coloratura
and not a dramatic soprano.  Don't know if I like it or not....Undecidedd.
I also have Beverly Sills's version of Louise...her Depuis le Jour is
awesome...I feel that she was at her best with the French repetoire.

Theresa Fink <[log in to unmask]>