From:
Aaron Rabushka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:32:38 -0500
Plans are now being solidified for the presentation of three concerts
in Bucharest, Romania that will feature works of mine and other composers
who are members of the Living Music Foundation.  There are still some hoops
to jump through and some things that are note certain, but if all goes as
planned we should be presenting these concerts between December 6 and 13
at Bucharest's University of Music.  If all goes as planned we will be
presenting my harp concerto and several other works of mine along with
works by inter alia Heskel Brisman, Dwight Winenger, Erich Stem, Charles
Mason, Dorothy Hindman, Mary Jeanne van Appeldorn, Orlando Jacinto Garcia,
William Alexander, and Charles Argersinger.

Aaron J. Rabushka
http://www.cowtown.net/users/arabushk/